8 WARNING Signs You’re Addicted to Technology
Technology is a boon when you use it well. But when it leads to tech addiction it can do more harm than good. If you are confused about technology addiction get more information about the same in this article. Here are some tell-tale signs that indicate that you are probably a victim of tech addiction –
- You find yourself running late all the time as your day starts with a casual glimpse of social media channels but you end up spending hours on them.
- You feel disconnected with your family and friends and you somehow never find spare time to spend with them.
- You do not focus on your health and find your gadget use taking up all the time that could possibly have been used to work out and stay active.
- You find it difficult to socialize with people and rely on your gadgets as a mode of escape to keep yourself busy.
- You find your gadgets as distractions when you are in stress. So you take out your phone or laptop instead of talking to a friend when you feel emotionally off balance.
- You constantly have the fear of missing out and even if you have not checked your social media feeds for a few hours, you feel like you are missing out on something.
- You are tempted to share or post frequent updates about what you do and where you go. And you constantly look for validation in the form of likes, views and more.
- You prefer texting or connecting through messages rather than placing an actual call or meeting someone in person.
Technology which is designed to connect people ends up disconnecting them when there is too much dependence on technology. Taking a technology fast or giving a break to your gadget usage on a regular basis is essential for good physical and emotional health.