The Ultimate Guide: Drafting and Design Technology
Drafting and design technology is very important for your building-Whether be it a home or office. When you construct it initially in a manner you want you to save a lot of money. There is absolutely no need to restructure, demolish and rebuild. Here comes the ultimate guide for drafting and design technology:
- The design must be simple and satisfactory: To be impressive it is not necessary that the drafting and design should be complex. It should be simple and satisfactory for the client.
- 2. It should be purpose-oriented: Before drafting and designing, it becomes necessary to know in detail the proposed use of the building. Facts like which age group of people, which type of people would be using etc. is needed. For example, a design which has too many stairs is not ideal for hospitals where elders and patients would not be required to strain much. Instead, the provision for lifts and ramps should be more.
- It should be compatible: The design must offer scope for future expansion and alteration in such a way that the existing structure is not disturbed much. A perfect Draft Force always offers such compatible designs.
- It should offer the right scope for fashion and utility: The design should have the right combination for fashion as well as utility. Care should be taken that the exteriors, internal walls etc. have good scope for artistic design. But utility should not be compromised by making the design attractive.
- 5. It should be space-effective: Draft and design should use given space without wastage.
- It should be safe: Design and draft should ensure the safety of inmates.
- Proper conception after discussing with the client: It should be formed after thorough discussion with clients.
- 8. Technological feasibility: The design should be technologically feasible.
- Improvement efforts: Even when the design is drafted in a satisfactory way, consistent efforts should be done for further improvement. Only then the final outcome will be excellent.